Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hell Hath No Fury As A Woman "Scorched"!!!!!

I abhor heat, hate to sweat, and everybody who knows and loves me, accepts this...Yesterday, 103 degrees...need I say more?  I have become a hermit - only venturing out if necessary.  And why should I?  I work the dream job - June, July, and some of August off. (Yes, I am in Education and those are the perks!) My car stays in the garage until I am ready to go, so it is pleasantly cool as I leave the house.  (Haven't figured out how to find a cool spot when I go out, but am working on that!!!!) At home, I have the air on, two wind tunnel fans running directly on me at all times, (fans stay on even in the winter months!!!) and the shades are drawn to maintain the 'cool' atmosphere.  All in all it's a great life!  So again I say I HATE HEAT! Give me anything below 30 degrees and I am in Heaven and will often sit outside in my hot tub with snow and ice falling on my face.  How glorious is that!!!! School will be starting soon, and the heat wave will continue.  My fans are already in my office, and I will look to the Heaven's and smile and thank God I have a job I love, but underneath I will be thinking "It's too damn sultry, sweaty, sweltering, and scorching to be back until the temperatures dip..."Smiling is the key to surviving the heat and realizing Heaven is where I intend to be in the future...

1 comment:

  1. That must be where Jeremy gets it from! Eddie told me that when he visited Hawaii and stayed with him, he stole his roommates fan and pointed it at himself while sleeping. Ha ha ha! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete